Sunday, February 05, 2012

2012 opening post :)

Hi..! and Assalamualaikum to all my Muslims friends..,it's my first post for 2012..well., hope it's not to late to wish u all  HAPPY NEW YEAR..!! this is my new year resolution .

1. Penuhi solat 5 waktu (jgn tinggal especially subuh)
2. Pakai tudung ( please supports me dear friends )
3. Score A's for my Biology & Maths.
4. Further my degree in selangor . (selangor sahaja)
5. Be more positive :D

In order to fulfill my resolution.. i need to change myself first. so here's my personal opinion about changes.

                             *****************************************************
Very often .., we hope to change people (for the better) by nagging or lecturing them.
Openly, showing our disapproval or frustration or sometimes we even withdrawing our love..
perhaps by not talking to them.

... we i see unpleasant things about people & starts judging. talk behind their back. (sometimes).
& sometimes i talk bad things about strangers whom i don't even know . it's an irresistible force. i found it hard for me to accept people's weakness . maybe i see myself as a better person as compared to them.

and then.., there come this one day where one of my lecturer mentioned.
 '' if u criticized or talk bad things about others.., u will never die until u commit the same things. Allah is all Justice.''
those words struck me to my heart string.

then.., another day after.., the same lecturer told me..,
'' if u find it hard to change others for their unpleasant behavior.., then try changing yours "
those words was like a large rock stamped on my heart .

later on.., i start believing that every people have their own reason on why they act the way the act.
why they wear clothes the way they wear.., i start seeing things in different way.
Alhamdulillah. Thanks Allah for His guidance.

so friends.., if we find it hard to change people .., we've to start looking at ourselves.
coz believe it or not.., we all resists attempts to change us, even well-intentioned ones..

Then i learn that there is one way to help a person changes for the better
-Acceptance-

Acceptance doesn't mean we give up changing a person . it means actively helping and encouraging them to change by showing them that no matter what happens, they would still be loved unconditionally. And acceptance is meant for ourselves as well. we need to accept ourselves before we could grow and become a better person. :))

And finally .. May Allah provides us with His Guidance

Specially-made-post to a friend i care..,
sorry for all the drama's /girls fight..& hoping for both of us to change to be better.

changing is never easy.., especially when it's brought from ourselves. it doesn't happen over night.but when there's a will.., there's a way . Turn to Allah and He'll show you the way. 


very well.., see u soon friends.. may this 2012 be a blissful year..!

2 comments:

  1. chaiyok2.... for sure you can fulfill all your wish up there... i will always pray for u... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. tq yanie.. doa yanie sgt mimy appreciate.. doa kan yg terbaik k.. yanie rindu yanie sgt.. :)

    ReplyDelete